Thursday, May 15, 2008

2008 ASCAP I Create Expo Video Footage

I attended the 2008 ASCAP I Create Expo in April. It was another great learning opportunity so I wanted to make sure that I shared with my readers some of the video footage from the expo. So if you would like to see video footage of the 2008 ASCAP I Create Expo, you can go to ascap's website (ascap.com) or click here. This video is for the One Step Ahead: Staying on Top in R&B and Hip Hop panel. The panel consisted of:

MODERATOR: Tremayne Anchrum - ASCAP

Carvin Haggins & Ivan Barias of Karma Productions Songwriters, Producers - "Teach Me," "B.U.D.D.Y.," "Customer," Who Is Jill Scott?

Bun B Songwriter, Performer - "Get Throwed," "Sister," "Gimme That," "Big Pimpin"

Chamillionaire Songwriter, Performer - The Ultimate Victory, "Ridin'," "Turn It Up"

Greg Watkins Co-CEO and Co-Founder - AllHipHop.com

This panel discussed what it takes to become and remain chart toppers and gives songwriters advice on making it in the music business.

No comments: